We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungle Adventures - Christmas, FL

Rome, OH
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Jungle Adventures - Christmas, FL

Has anyone been there? We were there many years ago. Wondering what it is like now. Thanks for the info.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
186 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungle Adventures - Christmas, FL

I went there last year with my sister and nephew. While it was fairly cheap, I would never go back. The place is dirty and smelly. The animals look terrible. I was horrified of the conditions of that place. I feel so awful for these animals. They take you on this "jungle cruise" on a boat that feels like any minute you might sink, and I have heard of people getting stuck out in the swamp in this cruddy boat- I myself made it back safely. That place will never see another cent of my money.

Florida
Level Contributor
924 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jungle Adventures - Christmas, FL

roflmao....I didn't know anyone knew where Christmas is!! Funny....DON'T WASTE THE GAS!

3. Re: Jungle Adventures - Christmas, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 14:17