We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasmic Dinner Package??

Millville, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fantasmic Dinner Package??

I am going to reserve the Fantasmic Dinner Package but I'm not sure which restaurant to reserve it for. I am a member of TourGuideMike and have read the descritions but I wanted to get other people's opinions. Right now I am leaning toward the Hollywood Brown Derby or Mama Melrose's. Anyone have any suggestions??

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package??

HBD is upscale white tablecloth place with (the last visit)a piano player as entertainment. Our Dinner there was OK,but nothing special. We like it for lunch. Mama Melrose is a very casual experience with ,again , OK food. We may try them again on our next visit. Have been twice once really good,once so-so. It's a pasta and pizza joint.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package??

We prefer the Brown Derby.... we've gone there for our package for the last two years, and will be there again in 45 days! :)

Cobb Salad is the best ever!!

pa
Level Contributor
54,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package??

HBD is lovely but the Menu is limited, IMO

MM has a fun feel to it and we quite enjoyed our Meal there last September. If you have kids, I'd go with MM :)

4. Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 03:17