We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code Citywalk

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MILWAUKEE, WI.
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code Citywalk

We will be spending our time at the US/IOA theme parks during our trip. We'd like to go to the Citywalk clubs after the park closes. I've planned a lot of cropped jogging pants type outfits w/flip flops (I don't do shorts) will I be out of place if I went to the clubs dressed that way? I am packing more dressy "club wear" just hate to go all the way back to the hotel to change. Also what about men? My husband has packed a lot of denim shorts & tennis shoes. He is also a big baseball hat wearer, can he wear his hats?

I figured this will be a touristy area so I can get away with it.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

Anything goes, you see everything.

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

Cabby,

Take a look at ....

http://allearsnet.com/uni/cw/cw_rest.htm

It gives a guide to the restaurants at City Walk indicating price to dine and a star rating. I know that it is subjective but it might give you a guide to what is expected at each.

Smart casual is a safe bet.

Regards,

David

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville is good and they are very casual, you will see people in suits and dresses and shorts and flip flops. Hats haven't been a problem anywhere I have eaten, Disney or City Walk.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

You'll see all sorts... lol

However, just be aware there are some places such as California Grill (in the Contemporary Resort) that specifically post no tank-tops, cutoffs, etc.

Checking websites for dress codes should do you fine... if you don't see one listed, there isn't any!

Enjoy!

south wales
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

Been to Orlando 3 times and always taken a couple of dresses for the evenings but NEVER worn them. The great thing about this place is that people accept you for who you are. Just smile and be friendly.

6. Re: Dress Code Citywalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 00:16