We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MYW tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
MYW tickets

Where can I buy MYW tickets once in Orlando besides at the parks? Since I'm leaving in two weeks it might be too late to order from undercovertourist or mapleleaf (unless I pay extra charges). I don't arrive until late afternoon and was hoping to get tickets the day I arrive without having to enter a park. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MYW tickets

You can go to Downtown Disney and purchase them from Guest Services there. There's no admission cost for DTD and parking is free as well.

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MYW tickets

You can buy them at DTD and many other places including the Walmart on 192. Personally I would still order through undercover tourist and pay the extra $5 for the express shipping you will still save a little but you will have them with you when you go and not have that to mess with when you get there. Getting them once your there isn't a big pain I'm sure but just one less thing you have to do and a few extra minutes to spend enjoying vacation. I'm pretty sure Undercover tourist guarantees a delivery date when you purchase so if that gurantee date is before you leave and by some chance they dont show up on time you call them and they will make sure you can get them once in Orlando. There regular shipping in guaranteed within 12 business days although most say they got there's much quicker within the US, you have a couple options and price levels for the express shipping, its $5 for the 5 day shipping.

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MYW tickets

FYI I ordered my this past Monday and got them today with the regular free shipping, they guaranteed them in 12 days but I go them in 4 actually 3 because it was late Monday when I ordered them.

New York
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MYW tickets

Thanks for your advice! You're right - one less thing to deal with when I get there.

5. Re: MYW tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 07:19