We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone lucky enough!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton,Somerset
Level Contributor
479 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
anyone lucky enough!!

Hi, I entered a competition this morning for a holiday and was wondering if anyone has been lucky enough to win a holiday to Orlando?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Lincolnshire, UK
Level Contributor
811 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Not won a holiday to Orlando but a few yrs ago we won a all expense's trip to Charlotte, we got flights, hotel, car (& insurance), £500 spending money, behind the scences tour of Lowes Motor Speedway, behind the scenes tour of Joe Gibbs Racing and tickets for 3 races at Lowes Speedway.

Fingers crossed you get lucky xx

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

My sister in law won a week long trip to Cancun Mexico. It was at the very nice Aventura spa palace and was all inclusive.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Jackie, I'm so jealous!!! Big Jimmie Johnson fan here!!!!

Lincolnshire, UK
Level Contributor
811 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

JK--My best friend is a huge JJ fan, her house is covered in his die-cast cars, pics and god knows what else!!!

I've met him twice one in Paris and then last Dec at Wembley when he took part in the Race of Champions..

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Oh sure... make me even more jealous... LOL

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Last September, I won a trip to any where in the world where there is a Rainforest Cafe location. It was a sweepstakes we entered while waiting for our table at the Mall of America location. They paid for airfare for 4 people and 4 nights hotel, plus a dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.

We chose London and then extended the trip by another 14 days. We have many relatives in England and Scotland, We just got home on April 1st and had the trip of a lifetime.

So we didn't win a trip to Orlando exactly, but we could have chosen Orlando as our destination!

Jill

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

My brother won a holiday to Malaysia a few years back with one of the newspapers. I think it was the Guardian. (but could have been the Express)

gd
Dundee (Scotland)
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Won a five day hol(not long enough i know) to orlando in the daily express a couple of years back.It was supplied by icelandair,flights there and back(with a stop off at the blue lagoon)and accommdation with town car fron sanford to i-drive.Also thrown in were VIP tickets for busch gardens.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Gd, Did you not ask if you could pay the additional to extended the holiday? If it would have been possible i would of asked to pay for an extra week/10 days.Surely it would of only taken changing the return flight date. Dont ket me wrong i would have been over the moon to win the 5 days but would have tried to maximize the prize to its full advantage.

Pigletspal, where did you enter the competition?

The only thing i have ever one is a Celine dione CD from Essex Radio (It was in French!!!!).

Caz Essex

gd
Dundee (Scotland)
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone lucky enough!!

Yes we did consider this,but there wasn't much notice time wise.I also had to run around at work to get someone to swap holidays with me,and icelandair weren't very quick in getting back to confirm the details.It was all done one step at a time,first they had to check flight avliability,we'll get back to you on that they said.Then it was we'll have to ceck accomodation,we'll get back to you on that.It was actually quite stressful,however it was worth it.