We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando in July

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Orlando in July

Hello,

Just wondering what the line-ups are like at the Theme parks in July. We are going from the 5th - 13th and plan on doing mostly weekdays at the Parks. Is it going to be crazy? Is it possible to do more than one Disney Park in a day? We are 27 & 28 and trying to hit up as many of the good rides as possible.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando in July

In a word: Massive, manic crazy!! In many cases, que lines will be 90 or more minutes for a single ride.

The que lines in July are some of the worst of the year at the theme parks, as it's the peak visitation month of the summer. It's not going to help that you will be there right after the U.S. Independence Day holiday either.

No, I seriously doubt you'd be able to do more than one park per day if you want to do the majority of attractions, even with Fast Pass at Disney and Express Pass at Universal.

Be sure to use Fast Pass at Disney as much as you can, and by all means, buy the Universal Express Passes for the two Universal parks. You will regret it if you don't.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
230 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando in July

I don't know-My family and I went last July and we didn't wait no 90 mins for a ride. We did the fastpass thing and made reservations for dinner and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought. HOT AND HUMID yes. As a matter of fact we are going back this July from the 13th to the 20th at the Saratoga Springs.

Will see what happens.

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando in July

We found evenings a good time for the parks in July, as it is much cooler. Using fastpasses carefully can help you to enjoy the parks without ridiculous queues for rides.

4. Re: Orlando in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 22:17