Please be advised that both websites are the same fraudulent travel websites.
Based on other's comments and own experience these websites are fraudulent ie.
1. The customer service phone numbers do not work
2. The companies have domain names registered in Holland and Turkey and credit card payments are processed in Istanbul
3. Others that have booked with them report that when they arrive at destination the hotel is unable to confirm a reservation was made even though the websites have charged their credit cards
4. Others report that the companies will debit your credit card multiple times
5. Although the website states you can cancel reservation it is unlikely you will ever get reimbursed.
CONCLUSION. FRAUDULENT TRAVEL WEBSITE. BEWARE!
NB. At present it appears that authorities do no care about protecting consumers given there is currently no listing of known fraudulent websites like there is for viruses,worms,email scams etc.
Caveat emptor Buyer Beware is the best there is currently.
PS. It is important that those who experience fraud report it to the following agencies to reduce the ever increasing amount of cyber crime. www.ic3.gov and www.phonebusters.com in the hope that one day they will post a consumer website listing known frauduluent websites to help protect the unsuspecting public.