We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner & Movie at Universal

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner & Movie at Universal

Looking for any comments on this "deal". Is it only for certain movies? Do they only sell a certain amount of tickets per show on this deal, etc.

Also, is the food served good?

Thanks!!!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner & Movie at Universal

It's for any movie.

With this deal the places you can eat and the menu items you can order are limited

I found this website detailing the menu items available.

orlandoescape.com/universalstudios/city_walk…

Santa Clarita, CA
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner & Movie at Universal

My daughter and I did it a couple weeks ago. And it worked out great. We saw a movie and had dinner and the dinner included a drink, tax and tip. One warning the menu items are not always accurate. My daughter wanted a french dip, as listed on the NAASCAR restaurant menu, but they no longer serve it. We didn't know that until we had already sat down.

3. Re: Dinner & Movie at Universal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 14:23