We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the Hertz Rental Company?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kearny, New Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
How's the Hertz Rental Company?

I'm going to Orlando in August, but flying to Tampa, picking up a rental car and then dropping it off at the Hard Rock Hotel, where we are staying. We are not renting it for our entire trip. Since Hard Rock has Hertz, we are planning to rent with them. How are they?

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the Hertz Rental Company?

Hertz is great, been renting from them for many years. Never had any problems.

Philly Suburbs
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How's the Hertz Rental Company?

I find them to be a little on the expensive side when it comes to the more well known rental companies. But if you don't mind paying a little bit more, for the convenience, you certainly shouldn't have any problems with the company itself.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How's the Hertz Rental Company?

I think Hertz are pretty much the considered the best and my experience of them is in-line with that. I find renting with Hertz is a nice trouble free experience. They have the reputation of being the most expensive, but that isn't necessarily true in my experience, especially when the pick-up and drop off points are different.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How's the Hertz Rental Company?

No problems here with Hertz. When we went on our honeymoon, we booked using Hertz Gold (at the time, my husband was a member). We were hit by a hit and run driver, and all we had to do was call Hertz, and they came right out with a new car for us. We handed in the police report, and that was the last we ever dealt with it.

5. Re: How's the Hertz Rental Company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 15:17