We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

Which do you prefer?

I realize Pleasure Island has changed alot in the past few years. Clubs change, fireworks go, etc.

Is there more to experience at City Walk?

Any comments welcomed!

Kerry

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

Hi there!.

I have to admit, anytime I visit P.I, I leave a little disappointed.

I think Pleasure Island needs some TLC as it looks a bit worn and dated.

City Walk is a bit more vibrant in my opinion!.

USA
Level Contributor
293 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

Everytime I go to Orlando I seem to gravitate toward City Walk. Perhaps its just me, but if I can't easily get to a location, I am less likely to want ot go to it. It seems that City Walk is so easy to park or taxi to that I am mostly likely to go out there. I also think I avoid PI because I am so much more tired after the Disney parks than the Universal parks, so I am less likely to go for a night at PI even if I can take a cab. I am going to Orlando again next month so I will give PI a proper try (not a run through as in past years.) I'll do a little write up when I get back and will share my thoughts.

Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
115 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

I agree, City Walk is way better than PI in my opinion, because it seems more up to date and just more fun and more things to do.

4. Re: Pleasure Island vs. City Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 21:20