We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

Virginia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

I subscribed a week ago, but did not receive the link in my email yesterday. They state that it is emailed out on the 15th. I am going to Disney next month and have not purchased my tickets yet. Does anyone have the link? If so, could you email it to me? Thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

I've just tried but its not a link as such...its an actual newsletter with links throughout to the various offers...

NH
Level Contributor
848 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

Mousesavers states on the site not to release the information onto forum sites. They have an email address I would send them an email requesting the link

Virginia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

I already sent them an email, but have had no response. There is supposed to be a link to get to the newsletter.

Virginia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

there is supposed to be a "secret" link that offers additional discounts to mousesavers subscribers on the undercovertourist site.

fife
Level Contributor
202 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

If you received an email from them on the 15th, scroll down and go down to the section with "newsletter exclusive disney world tickets discounts" at the end of the section there is a link highlighted in blue - that is the secret link

The do not just send you an email with a link for tickets, the link is included in the newsletter

ireland
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

sent

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

I subscribe to this to but have yet to receive a newsletter this year.

Last month I received a correction to the Newsletter but no actual Newsletter. A very kind member forwarded the Newsletter to me.

I wondered if the offers were the same for DW every month or do they change?

I e-mailed Mousesavers & didn't get a reply either.

Is there something we should be doing to our computers to make sure we receive it.

Tnanks

Rettie

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

You should receive it without doing anything to your computers. Ask them to check the email address that they are sending it to. That could be the problem.

Eau Claire Wisconsin
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

I subsribed several weeks ago- no newsletter yet, hoping to get to see if there are any discounts wirth while- any help is great when you take the grandkids!!!

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
643 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone email me the mousesavers.com newsletter link?

That's weird, I subscribed on the 1st May but I've had nothing at all except for an initial e-mail to say I'll get one on the 15th of the month?!