We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calabay parc

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Topic
calabay parc

offered a few villas in this community has any one any views whether its good on not

thanks

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: calabay parc

Hi Drummer we stayed in a villa there last year. Had 3 large bedrooms a good pool. The Villa's are all new and look great from the outside. Only reservation is that it is a good 30 minutes to good resturants and some parks, Longer if it is rush hour because of the road works on interstate 4.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: calabay parc

Stayed there last year, really nice 4 bed villa. Decent location on SR27. There are a few shops (Publix) and restaurants ( Applebees, Cracker Barrell - best breakfast, Perkins ) nearby but loads of choice on the 192.

Didn`t have any problems getting to and from the parks using the I4 ( Disney 20 minutes, I Drive and Universal 30-40 minutes ).

Most of the developments are pretty much the same in quality etc

england mansfield
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: calabay parc

Hi drummer,

when are you going to calabay parc if you decide to stay there. I am going on the 2 october staying at a villa called "villa of kings" it looks like a beautiful villa in a very nice area. Hope you get more reviews then i might learn a bit more about the place lol.

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: calabay parc

thanks

been offered a few diffrent villas on that estate and a few on indian creek all the same kinds of property vary in prices just trying to work out which would suit best (not doing disney this year) getting a flexi ticket.

thanks

5. Re: calabay parc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 09:24