We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

We are staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, 8122 Arrezzo Way International Drive in July.

The Premium Outlet is next door to it.

Just wondering if it is worth going to the Prime Outlet as well?

If it is, can we get a bus there from near where we are staying.

Thanks for your help

Guisborough, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Prime outlet is worth a visit, but sadly it's not as good as it used to be in the Belz days. Just further up from it is Festival Bay however, which is always worth a visit if just to see the new surfing pool at Ron Jons! Orlando Premium outlets are great though, as is the Buena Vista Outlet, which is worth a trip too!

ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

I went shopping in both the Premium and the Prime Outlets, I preferred Premium hands down but each to their own. If you want to visit the Prime you can catch the I Ride Trolley from outside Premium Outlets and it will drop you right outside the Prime Outlets for a $1 each.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Thanks very much for the Replies.

I will go to the Premium Outlet first and see how the shopping is there.

If I dont get everything I want I will try the Prime Outlet.

The fact that we can get a bus outside the door is great news.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,506 posts
1,861 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Prime Outlet has expanded recently and they have some shops not at the Orlando Premium.

However both outlets have the same parent company and similar shops.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Prime Outlet just officially opened all of it's stores at the end of May. So for anyone who went before then you did not get the whole experience. I think Prime is actually bigger than premium. They mostly have the same stores with a few exceptions. Here are some of the differences:

Prime- Victoria's Secret, Juciy Couture, Kate Spade, Esprit, Betsy Johnson

Premium- Dior, Nine West, Miss Sixty, Emporio Armani, Versace, Fendi

I know there are more but that is all I can think of.

Unless you are looking for a specific store that is only at one of them you really cannot go wrong. I would say 90% of the stores are the same.

FYI...Stay away from Festival Bay. I think there is a car stolen from that parking lot daily. There have been riots in the parking lot recently. It is all because there is a skate park and wake boarding park there and all of the rowdy teenagers hang out there and cause all sorts of trouble. And not to mention for every 5 empty stores there is 1 that is actually open.

Guisborough, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Awww that sucks about festival bay ;( The last time I was there it was fine. I just assumed as it was kinda new the place would fill out. Perhaps the rent is too high for store owners?

The new stuff at Prime sounds awesome too! I'll have to get in the Victoria's secret store for some bargins!

orlando
Level Contributor
450 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Prime also has Last Call (Nieman Marcus outlet store) and Off 5th (Saks Fifth Ave. outlet store). Neither of those are at Premium.

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Premium is great but prime is def worth a visit and sometimes you cant get sizes etc at premium as it may be sold out and prime seemed to have more stock of popular sizes.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Thanks everyone for the advice,

I am just going to have to give both of them a try !!!!!!!!!!!

Especially now that I know Victoria Secrets is in Prime.

London
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Prime Outlet V Premium Outlet

Hi does anyone know how near prime outlet is to lake buena vista?