We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld Fun Card question

New York
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seaworld Fun Card question

Hi- does anyone know if the Seaworld Fun card is for anyone, or just Florida residents? I tried calling and was on hold forever! I purchased an passport for myself and hubby so we get the free parking and discounts, but wanted the Fun Card for my son-the fun card only comes up under the Florida residents ticket area, yet it does not specify Florida residents onyl. thanks all!!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld Fun Card question

I have the fun card but I also live 15 mins from SeaWorld. However, I also have the Busch Gardens Fun Card which is exactly the same thing, owned and operated by the same company etc, and I had a friend who lives here in Orlando now, but is from New York and still has his New York ID, so I was concerned about us getting fun cards and called to ask.

The lady I spoke with told me that anyone can get a fun card, does not have to be FL resident.

When we got there my friend got his fun card just fine, and we've used it a few times since then.

New York
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld Fun Card question

thank-you so much- I was going to order it off the seaworld web site for my son.

3. Re: Seaworld Fun Card question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 23:20