We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The weather outside is frightful.....

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The weather outside is frightful.....

Soft rain, windy and about 10 degrees - welcome to late June in Ulster......35 days from now we'll be in Epcot waiting for the World Showcase to open....da dum de dum de dum.....

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

6 weeks from today we'll be on our way! We've been going down for the last 5 summers for vacation, and we still get so excited!! We've already started looking at last years videos to get us more crazed for the trip!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,965 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Hard rain and 10 degrees. Welcome to an Isle of man summer.

Severe gales tomorrow. Maybe that will finish off my veg patch. The rabbits ate all my broccoli rabe, peas, and beans.

Roll on July 13th and my flight to Tampa.

North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Sea fret, drizzle and 15 degrees in Newcastle. Our punishment for the sun shining yesterday!!!! This time in five weeks we'll be an hour and a half into our flight. Hot n humid weather here we come.

Florida
Level Contributor
792 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

90 degrees, 80% humidity and a mean thunderstorm overhead........:0

wigan
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Bubba89, you lucky thing at least it's warm. My husband is pulling on a sweater to go out tonight and we are taking an umbrella with us cos its throwing down(raining hard)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

You know whats great... because we have such rubbish weather in this country... it makes going somewhere like Orlando such a great treat. Enjoy Epcot!!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
5,195 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Ardsontour

I would love nothing better than to be in Ulster at the minute because despite the horrid weather I would be on holiday in a week whereas I have to wait another 8 weeks over here.

Enniskillen, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Not much better here, did say this is the sunshine state?

thunderstorm from 12 to 3 pm and i mean thunderstorm. left blizzard beach at 5 to get caught in another storm. 4 hrs sun today!!!!

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Friends of ours are just back and said it chucked down for 7 out of 14 days

Kelcal - should have gone to Typhoon Lagoon, would have been more realistic....lol

Amamnx - our potentially lovely garden is now a mess of horizontal ex-flowery things. Would suggest a shotgun for the rabbits and substitiute lost veg for protein in your diet.

Jenniparks - our trip report will be on in about 7 weeks, so when you see it, our fine province will be a lot closer

Ardsontour

32 breakfasts to go

gd
Dundee (Scotland)
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The weather outside is frightful.....

Jeez the wife is going on almost on stop about the the current weather there.Hopefully it'll be better when we go for the last two weeks in july.