We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants on I Drive

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Wales
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants on I Drive

Hiya folks

Calling to fans of I Drive

Whats your fave place to eat on the Drive

Mine is Chillis

LOve it for the price its ace, family friendly etc

Whats yours guys?

Renton, Washington
Level Contributor
118 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

I am a new-found fan of the pizza at Uno's. It is right next to the hotel I always stay at, but I did not try it until the last night of my fifth trip to Orlando. Very good.

I also have to always make a trip for dim sum at Ming's Court, and the teppenaki at Kobe. All around best restaurant I have ever been to on I-Drive is probably Texas de Brazil. Very good meat. Yum.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,918 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Best Ribs and KeyLime Pie at Red Rock Canyon Grille (Pointe)

Cornwall
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Hi chesterbilly

I totally agree Chillis is the place we went there three times when we were there in Aug 06 and had a great time everytime.

Looking forward to going again this August, 34 days and counting.

Regards

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

loved the molten choc cake dessert in chillis,the best choc dessert ive had any where! fish bones is very nice,and black angus too.

North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Definitely Chillis. The fajita combo is to die for. The food is excellent. Ate there every other night on our last holiday and never had any cause of complaint. It's our first port of call when we arrive on the 26 July.

Also like Bahama Breeze and Tony Romas.

anglesey,
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

HI,Where is Chillis? Sounds lovely,

We still travel down to the Village Inn opposite the International resort and Spa (Formerly Sheraton world resort)regardles of where on I drive we find ourselves staying, its really firendly and typically American and their breakfasts are to die for.

Cornwall
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Hi

Chillis is just off stop 12 on the I Ride Trolley. I am loving this topic as it is giving me some good dining ideas for when we go in August.

Keep up with the suggestions!!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Hi

Our favourite is also chillies next is red lobster chedder bay biscuits whilst waiting are to die for next on the list olive garden salad and hot garlic bread whilst waiting for the tour of italian also to die for. These are the only restauarants we go to after trying them all

Guisborough, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

Village In is great, I love it as an alternate to Dennys or Perkins. I also love Sushi, so I head for Sushiology in I Drive, though I don't know If it's still there :(

Viera, Florida
Level Contributor
901 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants on I Drive

CAPITAL GRILL handsdown!! It's expensive but I must say amazing!! If ya'll are looking for a the best steak you'll ever have try this place..esp. for a special occassion. Can't wait to go for my Bday!