We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

universal tickets

Birmingham U.k.
Level Contributor
165 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
universal tickets

does anyone know if it is possible to get a 1 day 2 park ticket to universal? cant see one on usual ticket sites. Thanks

Louisiana
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: universal tickets

Yes, go to universal's website.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,184 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: universal tickets

We in the U.S. can see that kind of ticket on the Universal U.S. website, but I'm thinking the U.K. website has totally different offers.

Such a pass does exist, as it's usually the one I purchase (1 day, 2 parks), but I'm not sure if you can purchase ahead of time in the U.K. from their website.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
185 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: universal tickets

Hi

Tickets4fun do a 2 park 2 day ticket with 3rd day free for £57. But daftly enough dreamsunlimitedtravel.com are doing 7 days unlimited admission to both parks for $89.99 so works out approx £45-£50 so i know which one i'd do.

The ticket pricing is a bit strange at times the best thing to do is give yourself as much flexibility as possible. Best of luck

Milly

York
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: universal tickets

is dreamsunlimited.com a reliable and trustworthy site to buy tickets?

i bought one of the 7 day 2 park tickets from the official universal website when i went last june but its not letting me buy them this year for some reason (must be my uk isp or something?!)

it was such an amazing deal and it meant we could spread the whole universal experience over the week!

thanks!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,622 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: universal tickets

Try and find other question about the 7 day ticket. Some replies include the link to the US site thatworks from the UK. (Id post it here but I havent got it saved on this machine).

Glasgow, UK
Level Contributor
200 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: universal tickets

rockscalibur, check out this post for a way to get the 7 day ticket from a UK ISP

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k159388…

Wrexham, North Wales
Level Contributor
912 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: universal tickets

Cheers wee burd, thanks for digging the link out. Been trying to find it myself for a few days without success! So thanks :)

York
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: universal tickets

it's still not letting me do that, they must have fixed that glitch!

might have to risk it with this dreamsunlimited website!

thanks for finding the link for me though!

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: universal tickets

Ticketmomma does the 7 day unlimited eticket for I believe $89.99 purchased ours 2weeks ago

pa
Level Contributor
54,105 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: universal tickets

www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Have used them many times, Very Reliable :)