We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking area in the parks

COVENTRY
Level Contributor
257 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
smoking area in the parks

can you tell me if they have smoking areas in most of the parks myself and husband are both smokers tut tut

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking area in the parks

Just back last week & sure I saw them in all the parks. Yes, we visited everyone!

Rettie

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,354 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: smoking area in the parks

wdwinfo.com/tips_for_touring/smokingareas.htm

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: smoking area in the parks

yes there are smoking areas and they are well sign posted. I must admit there are more than I thought there would be.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: smoking area in the parks

There well marked on the park maps my son and his wife know them all off by heart lol.

COVENTRY
Level Contributor
257 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: smoking area in the parks

thanks for the replys i could not go all day without a smoke i will have 2 have a good look at the maps i have from now 2 dec 2 find them lol

thanks again bliss

6. Re: smoking area in the parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 18:16