We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

JJGeorgia
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

Ok, I'm staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in September with my 14 year old son and his 3 friends and we are going to Islands Of Adventure for a day. I've heard that the room keycard can be used as an Express Pass at Island's Of Adventure. Is this ONE card used as an Express Pass for ALL of us???

pa
Level Contributor
54,372 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

Each of you will need a Room Key, I believe. The Kids should each have one anyway :)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,310 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

If my understanding is correct, each person staying at the resort is issued a room key, so each person will have their own "Express Pass" per se.

The good news is that in September, except for maybe weekends, crowds are very low at the Univeral parks, so you may not even need an Express Pass.

Belvidere, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

I just read on Universal's website that a room key is needed and is good only for the number of people registered as staying in the room.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

Hello,

Just returned from there. Get a room key for everyone and they supply strings with plasctic holders for them (water rides). Did you purchase the ticket plan with the hotel too? If so, there is a booth in the lobby where you get those. Your room key is good for all the restaurants on City Walk too, get you in quicker.

JJGeorgia
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

You guys are all the best. I don't know what I would do without you all. I really appreciate your help!

6. Re: Hard Rock Hotel's Express pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 02:15