We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rising Sun, MD.
Level Contributor
5 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

We will be in orlando on vacation when my son has his 17th birthday. Any recommendations on restaurants?

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

Depends on your budget, I would recommend

Texas de Brazil or one of the japanese cook at the table places. Benihana or Kobe

Orlando
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

Totally agree with Texas and Kobe... some others: Roy's, Cafe tu tu Tango, Bergamo's

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

If you are going to be at the parks for his birthday, they will play it up to him. The restaurant in Epcot- Italy will sing to him.Liberty Tree Tavern in MK will also sing to him. Of course, the usuals like Olive Garden will sing, too. I guess it depends what he is into. A fun casual place may be the ESPN Club restaurant at the Boardwalk Restaurant.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

If you're going to be at Disney, be sure to get him a birthday pin and force him to wear it. :)

I'd do Japan in Epcot (Tepan Edo) for his birthday. Or obviously if he has a favorite... The suggestion for ESPN Zone is good. I'm sure a 17 year old would enjoy that!

Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

Planet Hollywood or Hardrock are good choices for kids that age. There's also teen night at the Globe (a club in Citiwalk) which is open Friday's and Wednesday nights.

Columbus, GA
Level Contributor
130 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

How about House of Blues? (downtown disney)

Or the Luau at the Poly?

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,288 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

If he likes to eat (like most teenage boys do), Texas de Brazil would be a great choice!

8. Re: Great Restaurant for son's 17th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 16:17