We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

croc's question!

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Topic
croc's question!

I just bought my son a pair of croc's for Florida (just for use around the pool and hotel) Anyway, he was wondering if they sold those "jibbitz" that go on the croc's at the parks-I think he's looking for some Spiderman and Simpson's ones-Thanks!!

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: croc's question!

I know they sell them at Disney. I'm not an Universal person, so I don't know about Spiderman & Simpsons. But he can get Tigger.... :)

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: croc's question!

Thanks- We'll actually be at Downtown Disney the evening we arrive- we have reservations at The Rainforest Cafe, we'll check it out!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
269 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: croc's question!

Hi Radiology

We didn't actually visit universal this year as i stayed at St Pete Beach but we did buy some jibbitz at the universal store at Orlando airport so i would imagine you can buy them in universal. Hope this helps. I just want to say that my daughter has her crocs full of jibbitz and without her socks the jibbitz hurt her feet.

zoe

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: croc's question!

thanks! I was wondering if they would hurt your feet!

West yorkshire
Level Contributor
665 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: croc's question!

there is a flat disc on the back of the jibbitz so dont touch your feet they are flush with the croc....i have them for my crocs.

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: croc's question!

Thanks! It sounds like the Universal Store at the park should have them too- we're doing Universal 7 days, then Disney the last 3.

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: croc's question!

When we visited Disney last month we all wore crocs and jazzed them up with loads of jibbitz. You can buy them in all the parks and they shouldn't hurt your feet as they have a smooth disc at the back of them that is inserted into the croc and you really shouldn't even be aware of them being there. The crocs were fabulous and so comfy on your feet especially when you are walking all day around the parks!! Good choice!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: croc's question!

This sounds like a unique way of disguising the fact that you are wearing Crocs. I must admit it sounds like a good idea and wish I'd tried it.

I have also seen these on Flip Flops but, to be honest, this particular footwear is a timeless fashion and needs no embellishment.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,369 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: croc's question!

Chinners..truer words were never spoken. They are timelss indeed,as are the soothing sounds, as one "flips and flops."

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: croc's question!

In WDW you can buy Croc with mickey holes instead of the regualr holes on the top. Even in adult size too. And they have nice colors specialy made for WDW.