We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flyglobesapn Villa's

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Flyglobesapn Villa's

Can anyone who has gone to Floride this summer give me any info on the standard of Villa they have gotten from FGS ??

I've booked a 4-bedded standard villa in the disney area (presume this will be kissimmee / Buena Vista area ??????)

Any help would be appreciated - 9 days to go and i can't get the kids off of the ceiling !!!! Mainly due to the fact i'm up in the stratosphere somewehere !!!!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

bump

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

No one on-line used Flyglobespan Villas ???

glasgow
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

We booked a townhouse at Regal Palms through Globespan two summers ago which wasn't available when we arrived so instead we were given a villa across the road in Highland Reserve. The standard was fine, everything seemed quite new and we had no problems at all. I know it doesn't specifically answer your question but it might help.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

Thanks for the response anymore experiences of folk using FGS Villa's would be appreciated thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

bump again

Glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

Hi

We booked a 4 bed and got a 5 bed with 2 ensuites and 1 shared bathroom.

The villa was amazing with TV's in 4 of the bedrooms, gorgeous furnishings and a big pool. We were very impressed with the villa.

The only downside was the location of the villa in Four Corners which wasn't the handiest for us.

Have a great holiday!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

bump - anymore opinions welcome please

Glasgow
Level Contributor
399 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

bump

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

hi

Just returned from 3 weeks in Orlando. Firstly, let me say that overall my experience of Globespan was positive, and I would be happy to use them again.

You asked about villas - Booked a 3 Bed Room Std villa (6 of us). We were allocated a 4 bedroom villa in Sandy Ridge. Unfortunately the pool had little or no area around it to sit in or sunbathe, it was extremely cramped and there was no way 6 of us could be around the pool at one time. The villa was not really clean and the fittings etc were old and worn. The bed linen was “baubled”, really not very pleasant.

I complained to the Mgt Co, who called to the villa to take photos. The girl taking the photos accepted that the villa was not of the required standard, she said it needed a “deep clean” but said it would not be her decision what happened. Initially they said they could not relocate us as there were no other villas available, but offered to clean the villa; however I did not accept this. Eventually we were offered an alternative 4 bedroom villa in Lake Berkley, on the basis that this was the only one available – take it or leave it. A further condition was that I pay a $100 cleaning fee!!! Lake Berkley was certainly cleaner, and in a much better location, so we moved.

Lets be honest, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for. For us, at the time of booking Globespan offered by far the better oveall deal. All things being equal we would have selected a private villa where we had some control over location, standard etc. However Globespan did provide us with good value for money, the customer service was good, and in some instances very good. No delays in departing, and while there was a 2 hour delay for our return flight leaving, the flight itself took only around 7.5 hours.

Cheers

J

Linlithgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flyglobesapn Villa's

J

How did you find thr seat pitch? (premium economy).