I have a few questions about this restaurant:
- How is it, & how is the sushi? We'd probably order sushi as an appy, & a different entree.
- What type of dining experience does it offer?
- Are their desserts good? The menu I saw didn't include them.
- How far is it from the Downtown Disney area?
- How much can we expect to spend for a party of 4, 2 adults & 2 teens (without alcohol)?
I can get a gift certificate that would save a lot on a meal there. Even if you think it's overpriced, would you think it was worth a visit at 1/2 the price?
Sorry, I'm so full of questions. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.