We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

Hi,

I am looking to purchase Disneyworld Tickets and the best deal seems to be with Ticketmania.

Does anyone know this Company. Are they reliable and authorised ticket sellers as they quote on their website.

As we are from O/S we are unfamiliar with local Companies.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

Hi.

We used Tickermania a few years ago without any problems at all. We purchased all our tickets (Disney, SeaWorld, etc.) from them and drove to their office in Orlando to pick them up.

For a small fee...you can have your tickets delivered to your hotel upon arrival.

I'm fairly certain you won't encounter any problems with Ticketmania. They have been questioned on TA many times without any negative reports.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

Thanks for the info. I have seen lots of sites such as Ticketmomma, Billy Boys and Ticketmania and all seem to be the same Company, but I am not quite sure if this is correct. I did email Ticketmania and they said I could pick up but not buy direct when I arrive in Orlando. Do you know if this is correct ?

Thanks

Melbourne 4

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

I seem to have researched (for our recent trip this past May) that Ticketmania does not allow customers pick up their tickets at their main office anymore...but at a pickup location along I-192 called Billy Boys. Not sure if they are owned by Ticketmania....but as I mentioned....there haven't been any issues posted about Ticketmania here on TA that I'm aware of.

I wouldn't worry. They have been around for years....and we spent close to $2000 (in 2005) for our Disney, SeaWorld, Titanic, Gatorland, etc. tickets without issue.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

i like www.greatorlandodiscounts

They offer great prices on all tickets, you can order them online and pickup on arrival or get them delivered. We went there last year and got a really good deal on disney tickets.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

i like www.greatorlandodiscounts

They offer great prices on all tickets, you can order them online and pickup on arrival or get them delivered. We went there last year and got a really good deal on disney tickets.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

Thanks both for your advice.I feel better knowing you haven't had problems with the Company.

Cheers

Melbourne-4

7. Re: Has anyone used Ticketmania ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:18