We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what are the new dinner shows

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
what are the new dinner shows

hey was there in 2006 was just woundern if they hav added more shows as my family really enjoyed them last year

Orlando
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what are the new dinner shows

I don't think so. Dixie Stampede has closed, fyi.

Universal has Blue Man Group, but that's not really a dinner show.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what are the new dinner shows

I would recommend the 'Outta Control Magic Show' at Wonderworks on International Drive.

We were there this year and thoroughly enjoyed it - Check out their website at www.wonderworksonline.com

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what are the new dinner shows

I am disappointed to hear that dixie's has shut down. i've known about this for a while but go away in 4 weeks and can honestly say, I can't be bothered to going to another one. I've been to capones, Pirates, Arabian Knights, Medieval times and didn't like any of them. Sometimes they are a hit or a miss...

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what are the new dinner shows

Dixie Stampeded shut with no warning to the employees--although they did all get a decent severance package. They sold the property to some real estate investment firm who were going to build yet more shopping areas full of more crap made in China.

I guess my problem with the way they closed was they didn't tell teh employees in advance, many showed up for work to find it closed, or heard about it on the news. So instead of giving the staff advance notice and explaining the severance package, they really upset a lot of people who found out they no longer had jobs and had no idea they were getting a package for up to a week later. Not the way to treat people.

The company I work for closed it's Orlando area operations center and gave most staff the opportunity to keep their job but relocate out of state, or take a six week severance package--plus they gave them ten weeks advance notice, so most were able to find new jobs before the ops center closed, and took the six weeks severance as a bonus. There were a few people who were actually quite happy in the long run. :)

pa
Level Contributor
54,024 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what are the new dinner shows

The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Reveue is still a 'Fun for Everyone' Show at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. The Show is a bit Corny but the Food is pretty good and it's all you -care -to -eat :)

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm…

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: what are the new dinner shows

I agree... Hoop De Do is the best dinner show in Orlando. It's been around for over 30 years now and well worth the price. If you are looking for a cheaper choice, I would go to Sleuth's Mystery Dinner show. It's fun and the best dinner show (besides Disney) in town.

7. Re: what are the new dinner shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 03:16