We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easter 2006

ireland
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Topic
easter 2006

our first time to orlando, will the parks be busy at easter and what will the weather be like. thanks!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: easter 2006

Yes, the parks will likely be very busy based on past experience. Spring Break/Easter have been peak crowd times in the parks. You do like crowds, don't you?!?

***Ref: The Weather -

Sorry, no one can predict the weather here even if they try to so suggest you go to:

www.wunderground

to see what this year's weather was over Easter. Chances are that weather conditions may be similar.

You'll probably get answers that begin, "Well, when I was there last year..."

Dublin
Level Contributor
794 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easter 2006

Went to Orlando in Easter 2004.

Yes parks were busy, but once you arrived early, used fastpasses, and took breaks mid way through the day, they weren't that bad. We used the tour plans from the 'unofficial guide', which saved us a huge amount of time not spent in queues. This was our singular best investment!

It took longer for things to get hectic in the Universal Parks, v's Disney so in these parks, we generally stayed on till 4/5pm. By that stage, they were definetly busy.

The weather is the million dollar question. You can be sure about one thing - it'll be warmer then Ireland! It was fantastic when we were there in 2004, just right.

We are going at Easter in 2006 ourselves, so you can take that as a recommendation that it is a good time to travel.

ireland
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: easter 2006

thanks dublinlocal from a fellow dub! what do you mean by the "unoffical guide"

Dublin
Level Contributor
794 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easter 2006

The unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger.

It gets published in Europe about every Oct for the following year. I've also seen it in libraries lots of times, but they are normally a little out of date.

It's a big read at 800 pages, and costs about EUR18.

let me know if you've any other questions. :)

ireland
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: easter 2006

Thanks "dublinlocal " I was in "easons" today and I had a look through one called " the unoffical guide to walt disney world",

I think it was the same I didn't check the author's name. It was updated 2004. Looked like a good read. Thanks for the info. I'm sure I will have more questions for you at a later stage.