We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
caracas
2 posts
Save Topic
Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

Hi guys, I am planning go to Orlando on September 14. Right now I am a little confused about choosing the right theme park. I will be in Orlando for 9 days and my budget is only for 5 parks. My family has considered the following parks:

Magic Kingdom

Universal Studio

Island of Adventure

Disney Hollywood Studios

The fifth park is the big discussion, my wife prefer SEA WORLD water park ACUATICA. My sister says that we must go to Animal Kingdom and I have discovered

Wet and Wild. Please in your opinion which one should be the fifth park, I have been reading the related topics in the forum but I would appreciate your recommendations because on September is my wedding anniversary.

Thanks lot friends

Newcastle
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

It might help if we know how old your kids are?

caracas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

No we dont have kids everybody are adults in our trip, only my sister is seventeen

orlando, florida
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

I would do either SeaWorld or Epcot. Or if you are set on a water park, I recommend Blizzard Beach.

Aquatica is ok, but it really is nothing like the advertisements. The main dolphin slide is an absolute joke. It has good slides but so do all the other water parks in the area so there is nothing really that sets Aquatica apart. Wet 'n Wild has a lot of slides but it's a concrete jungle.

Animal Kingdom is alright but IMO SeaWorld is a much better park if you want to see animals. Both parks have great animal exhibits, great shows, and a couple great rides...just they are all better at SeaWorld.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

for me it has to be busch gardens and universal IOA. We bought the flexi park ticket plus but to be honest think we will give acquatica a miss as i've heard mixed reviews on it.

USA
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

Last time I went we visited Blizzard Beach and it was definitely the most amazing water park I've ever seen. This time around we're checking out Wet N Wild and Aquatica. But I know Blizzard Beach is the place to be. I'd forget about Hollywood studios and perhaps take in Busch Gardens if you're into coasters.

leeds
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

do the 4 disney, + sea world..

pa
Level Contributor
54,002 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

A more cost effective 5 day Holiday would be to go to the 4 Disney Parks ( cost per day is less the more days you visit )and 1 Disnay waterpark. I hate to leave out Seaworld, it's a great park but you would certainly find enough to do just visiting Disney.

If you are all into Big Thrill rides visiting IoA is a good choice and then maybe you could do Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios both in 1 day.

It's always hard when time is limited, there are so many wonderful adventures to be had in Orlando, they why we all keep going back :)

8. Re: Recommendations Orlando Theme Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 15:18