We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
spa

which spa would you recomed in Orlando, near the POP resort?

Thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spa

Disney have 2 spas located at:

1. Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa

2. Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa (which is located at Downtown Disney).

I haven't visited the Spa at Saratoga Springs but have heard it is very good with more space and better facilities than the Grand Floridian.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: spa

Have been to the Grand Floridian ...it was nice. There is also a Mandara Spa at the Dolphin swandolphin.com that is supposed to be very nice and that would be even closer for you. I have been to the Mandara at the Portofino at Universal and it was nice. Also the Mandara at Atlantis in the Bahamas was fantastic so I would give it a try.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: spa

bump

for barbiemonday

4. Re: spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 03:16