We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

I haven't been to Weikiwa Springs, done the Polynesian show/dinner, Behind the Seeds at Epcot, underground tour at MK, Segway tour, Hot Air Balloon ride, that freefall suicide ride at Old Town, Victoria and Alberts or California Grill to watch the fireworks, played golf at Magnolia...the list goes on.

Is there ever enough time to fit all this stuff in? I've been 6 times and still haven't done this stuff.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

In short, no, there isn't enough time to fit it all in, which gives us the perfect excuse to return time and time again. By the time you've done what you presume to be everything, there's a dozen new things to do, not to mention places of interest that you never new exisited until someone mentions it on a new thread!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

I completely agree with Wolfer. On your next visit do the Segway tour. My husband thought it was the best experience at Disney!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

We have not made it to Fantasmic, we have planned it several times but always change our minds.

Conwy, United...
Level Contributor
429 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

W£e have been five times, but have yet to do Seaworld. It seems that we always want to goto the other parks more. We are travelling there again in May 2009, and have put it on our 'must do' list. What are people thoughts on Seaworld, is it worth the effort?

gloucester
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

Seaworld in my opion is just Fantastic ! It is a must everytime we go. They have such a variety of animals, shows and it has so much to keep the whole family entertained from 2 years through to 92 years !

We love seaworld so much that next year we have booked Discovery Cove with 14 days unlimited access to seaworld.

You really should give it a go, you will really enjoy it x

England
Level Contributor
296 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

...play all of orlando's golf courses.

London
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

...that would be hubby's dream tilly. He's only done a couple so far, however, keen fisherman as well so the rods go with us every now and then!

Chin....I agree with you. We've been over 20 times and there's still loads to see. Going to Florida doesn't necessarily mean the parks only. In the early years we did WDW every year with the kids, but its been just the two of us for a while now (apart from a couple of years when both kids were skint so we took them and partners with us!). We have a great time exploring other things florida has to offer. Being there is a good starting point for a cruise as well. Going down to the Cayman Islands this year.

Staying at WH for the first 10 days, SO, taking advice from previous posters, will eat at Bahama Breeze; Earl of Sandwich and take the boat ride from there to POR; Fultons Crab House; 50's Prime Time; Rainforest at DTD. Someone recommended Sunshine Seasons in 'The Land,EPCOT' so giving that a looksee.

Done all the shopping malls to death, but feel I still have to go back as someone on here said you can get discount cards, so will give it a go.

Watch UK Sports at Disney's ESPN club at the Boardwalk, heard great things about this place. See the ducks at the Peabody. Still haven't done Weikiwa Springs. Segway tour looks good for hubby, think he'll love that one.

Soarin' and Test Track defo this year. Haven't been to EPCOT in 10 years and then didn't have much time at World Showcase ... yes, kids were bored with it ... so had to leave, but going this year. Will try to fit in some R&R round the pool as well.

As you say Chin, the list goes on and I'm sure I've missed tons out. Oh well, will just have to go back again.

London
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

Colina

Just sent you a pm.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

I haven't seen Illuminations at Epcot yet. Planning on seeing it next month!!

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: You've been before - but still haven't done, and want to ...

Been five times and no ive only been/ Done a fraction of the things I want to do. Next trip is in 16mths time, I intend to do an airboat ride, helecopter ride, Ice at Gaylord palms and whatever else I discover in the meantime! Also want to get out to one of the national parks (Everytime we have planned one so far there has been a tornado or a forest fire in that area so have had to cancel)

We always try to balance new experiences with old favourites. I really dont think we could go to florida without doing disney, then its cheeper to buy a weeks pass and we get back there for most of the time. But we always find new stuff to do there also.

I would love to do one of the tours at disney especially the underground at magic kingdom but with young kids its practically impossible so that will have to wait