We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Very uncultured I know but I just love chicken wings. Any particular recommendaytions in the Disney area (we're staying at Old Key West).

I remember that the ESPN club had good wings and good beer on my last visit. That was in 2001 and this time we're coming with kids and grandparents so on the rare night that we get a babysitter I'm going to treat the Mrs (aren't I a romantic?) to a night of beer and wings.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings on I Drive. I love this place! Plus they have some great mixed drinks if the mrs doesn't like beer that much.

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

ESPN, Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, Orlando Ale House all have good wings.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Now, granted you've said you're not a romantic, but I wouldn't take your wife to a Hooters...It would certainly be a HOOT though! HAHAHA...oh I crack myself up... :P

Va
Level Contributor
11,115 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Lone Star Steakhouse. Their wings are oly 1700 calories.

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Why wouldn't you take a women to Hooters? It's a restaurant, not a strip joint. I just don't see why people get themselves worked into a tizzy about Hooters. The food and service are both good, I'm female and have never felt uncomfortable in Hooters.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

There's also a Buffalo Wild Wings in the Lake Buena Vista area right across from the Hotel Plaza Blvd entrance to Disney a little less than a mile from Downtown Disney, which is in the Crossroads area. I think that's about 2 1/2 to 3 miles from Key West, maybe closer.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Great stuff...I know Crossroads pretty well. Will give that one a go!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

Don't know where to get good chicken wings, but I have 'bingo' wings, if that helps?? lol

Florida
Level Contributor
924 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

My all time fav place for wings is Beef O'Brady's. There is one on Vineland Rd and others through out Orlando. The wings are not breaded.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Chicken wings??? (Disney Area)

I have to agree, Hooters is just another sports bar with good wings. You will find lots of ladies dining there, along with families including children, even babies in carriers. You will more skin at the beach.