We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week to go.....

Llanharan, Wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
1 week to go.....

....and I am so excited now. 7 days to go and now counting down the hours rather than the days. Anyone one else going soon?

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week to go.....

Unfortunatley Not...... 363 Days to go and counting!!!!!! I'm sure I'll be bouncing off the walls when we've only got 7 days to go.

Hope you have a fantastic hol!!!!

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 week to go.....

Unfortunatley Not...... 363 Days to go and counting!!!!!! I'm sure I'll be bouncing off the walls when we've only got 7 days to go.

Hope you have a fantastic hol!!!!

Bolton, Lancashire...
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 week to go.....

8 days, 22 hrs, 20 mins till I go! Not that I'm checking the Virgin website every day or anything! Can't wait.

England
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 week to go.....

WAHOOOO this time next sunday i shall be on my way!!!! i must admit all this news about the hurricanes and the potential hurricanes is slightly scary, does any1 have a better idea if they are hitting orlando or not? obviously you cant predict the future but i just wondered if any1 could understand things a lil better than me. squid x

Leicester
Level Contributor
306 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 week to go.....

Hubby, two teenage daughters and myself travel on 6th. Can't wait even though it will be our 5th visit, last time 2006. Hubby and myself so excited!!! Just keeping an eye on all the hurricanes, keeping fingers crossed that weather will be kind to us.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 week to go.....

Hey,

1 week for us too, flying with Virgin from Gatwick on September 7th, very excited!.

Lancs
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 week to go.....

12 days, 6hrs to go not that i'm counting!taking our daughters it's there first time,although we have been before. they are v excited, Staying at Windsor Hills, which looks realy good.( couple of mins gone, good!)

Norfolk
Level Contributor
63 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 week to go.....

9 months to go for us, and can't wait.

Have a wonderful trip all travelling and be safe.

Worcester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 week to go.....

9 days and i just cant stop grinning......must remember to put my teeth in!!!!!!

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 week to go.....

8 days for me, and also have next year booked too, so about 365 days for that one.