We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone tell me prices please?

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
can anyone tell me prices please?

going in 8 weeks time,paid for accomodation,transfers,park tickets,iv got some money changed over dont wana change too much but want to have enough, not really big into shopping ,im trying to work out what to take...two adult can any one tell me few prices?

breakfast....ponderosa or similar

snack in park.....burger,chicken etc

meal at night...golden coral or similar

macdonalds meal..

few beers in hotel at night

not into fancy meals,transport home from park at night if hotel dont provide it late..

although nov i think most close fairly early so i mghts be able to get hotel transport,,

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

breakfast....ponderosa or similar

$3-5 per person.

snack in park.....burger,chicken etc

$7-10 per person.

meal at night...golden coral or similar

$10-15 per person

macdonalds meal..

$5-8 per person

few beers in hotel at night

Varies by your hotel and type of beer. A larger cheap draft is usually $2-3.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

Money can be saved at the likes of Ponderosa, Sizzler, Golden Corral and many other restaurants with discount coupons. It may only be a dollar or two here and there but over the length of your holiday it's money saved as opposed to money spent.

Keep your eyes peeled at the airport when you arrive there are normally people giving out books of discount coupons and money off vouchers.

You can also pick them up from most theme park ticket vendors and at the entrance to most supermarkets.

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

thank i can now try to work out roughly how much money to change,iv allowed £1000 on food drink etc as we dont eat fancy meals,dont want to over change money..i ate one at a lovely buffet style place was on i.drive,had carved ham,mashed potatoes,macaroni etc was really nice but cant for the life remember the name of it

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

Could save some money by buying a few snacks such as crisps, fruit, etc and taking them into the park with you. Noticed you didnt allow for drinks on your budget, cheeper to buy cans/ bottles and carry with you in the parks as that could set you back $30- $40 per day.

I think you are about right when you say $1000 though. Ponderosa you can get a buffett breakfast so you could fill up and just snack until later.American portions are bigger than ours and you might find eating fast food two/ three times a day a bit much.

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

i definately would,at home i eat light breakfast,sandwich and salad lunch time and then evening meal.its not that im on a budget i just dont like fussy food in sauces etc,dont eat fish or poultry and only ham,and the odd burger.mainly salads and jacket spuds,macaroni etc...dont the parks do them refil cups?ill take £1000 and debit card,cant wait to go now and be a kid again for 2 weeks

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

Disney has refill cups in their waterparks, only good for one day, and only in the waterpark it's purchased in. No refill cups in Disney theme parks.

They also have a program for their resort guests, but makes no sense for non-resort guests.

7. Re: can anyone tell me prices please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 03:20