We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a few orlando questions

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
a few orlando questions

i...xl airways ,are they any good?

2....best site for flex plus tickets

3...transfer from sanford?is it staraight forward?im going with virgin to mco,my sis couldnt get my flight so going with xl to sanford,iv booked it all for her and shes panicking,i just want to know if it,l be easy for her

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: a few orlando questions

Can't help with the Flight question but there was a thread about xl just recently, I'll bump up that post for you

Very Reliable Ticket sites

www.undercovertourist.com

www.mapleleaftickets.com

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a few orlando questions

i've been with them and there decent for the price!

flex tickets i've found

americanattractions.co.uk/orlando-flexticket/

but search the forum for better deals

sanford is really easy, a taxi is simple or driving is easy, its not that further than MCO

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: a few orlando questions

Orlando flex ticket @ Tickets4fun for £118.

Travel Republic return transfer £25 per person from Sanford.

Caz Essex X

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: a few orlando questions

You didn't say how your sis plans to get from Sanford to WDW. Is she going to rent a car? If so, has she driven on the "other side" of the road before? Or are you going to pick her up? If she has a sense of direction and can read a map, it is an easy drive.

Wales
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a few orlando questions

It's just as easy to reach the Orlando theme park areas from Sanford as it is from MCO. You can join the toll road (the best one to travel on) about a mile from the airport terminal and then it's just a question of following the sign posts. Your sister will pass MCO en route after about 25 minutes' driving. Tell her not to panic. Motorway driving in Florida is not as hair-raising as the M6 or M4, unless you go down to the Miami area. Then it is a nightmare!

6. Re: a few orlando questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 19:19