We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DW and Oct. 31

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pgh.
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
DW and Oct. 31

Hi,

We are arriving at Disney (first trip) on Oct. 31st. for a 3 day trip. Due to the airline cancelling our intended morning flight, we won't land until 3 PM. We do not have tickets to the MNSSHP, but we have already purchased the all day park entrance tickets. I want to do as much as we can that afternoon and evening, seeing as I paid for the tickets and it will be our first "day" there. Any suggestions as to how we can spend the late afternoon and evening? I'm travelling with my 11 year old daughter. Does Disney have other Halloween attractions other than the Mickey's Halloween Party?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Meg

orlando, florida
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: DW and Oct. 31

I believe Downtown Disney does something. I've heard people mention trick-or-treating there.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DW and Oct. 31

Do you have park hopper tickets?You can go over to Epcot and have a nice dinner there and see Illuminations after you check out a few rides at the HS

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DW and Oct. 31

Downtown Disney will have trick or treating as well as other activity's going on the night of Halloween (31st).

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DW and Oct. 31

if the airline cancelled your flight that morning, you could tell them you want to be on a late flight the night ebfore, and then just Priceline an inexpensive hotel for the first night.

5. Re: DW and Oct. 31

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 10:19