We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

We are planning our Orlando holiday for 3 weeks in Apr/May 09. It's our first Orlando holiday and I haven't a clue about where is good / not so good to rent a 4-bed villa for 2 adults and 3 kids. Another problem is that we are on a tight budget and are looking for somewhere that would cost under €1500 / £1200 / $2200 for the 3 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions about where would be a good quality and quiet area to stay in that would be within our budget? As two of our kids have autism, the closer to the parks and the less travelling time the better!

thanks

Bettystown, Ireland
Level Contributor
823 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

i highly recommend windsor hills for what you are looking for. it gets fantastic reviews here, dont think i have ever read anything negative. it has a fab pool with waterslide and is less than a minute off hwy 192 where you will find every type of restaurant under the sun, and is very close to the disney parks (we got to animal kingdom parking lot in 6 minutes) and about 20 to universal. not sure if your budget would stretch to a 4 bed villa here, but i dont think you would be far off. we stayed in a fantastic 3 bed condo at easter. it was the closest one to the pool/clubhouse area and was only $80 a night - excellent value for money and very spacious. if you are interested i will pass on the details.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
392 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

Hi

My family and I would regularly stay in the Emerald Island Resort. Its very close to shops, supermarkets, its 5 minutes drive from the disney's main gate. Restaurants are really close and plentiful. You can get a 4 bed villa with private pool for about £1500 - bit over what you mentioned, but its worth the extra bit. We always book through www.orlando4villas.com.

If you want any more info just ask.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,980 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

You might find your budget OK for your time peiod if it doesn't include the Easter Holiday.

If it does, your budget won't cover a top quality villa in a good location. Might cover a 3 bed condo or townhouse though so don't rule those out, or an Ok villa not too far away for the parks.

4. Re: Renting an Orlando Villa on a budget?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 21:20