We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

I know this might be a stupid question but im going to ask anyway, does the deal that disney are doing on the 14 day ultimate for 7 only apply to people who are staying on disney property?

thanks in advance.

n9
New London...
Level Contributor
907 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

14 day ultimate what? Ticket? Vacation? Need more info, please =)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

Sorry i meant to say that it was park tickets!

pa
Level Contributor
53,812 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

Was the price from the UK Disney Site and tied into a Package Offer or a Ticket Broker ?

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

No you don`t have to be staying on site. It`s available to anyone from the UK. You can buy direct from Disney or from a ticket broker just check who has the best price.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

Thanks for all your replies, it was a deal i seen on disney website for 14 day ultimate ticket 2009 for £169 adult and £149 child.

hampshire
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

check www.attractionticketsdirect we got 21 for the price of 14 days although i think that offer has been withdrawn haggle for best price as they will price match to any like for like good company real tickets delivered with no hassle have used them every time

pa
Level Contributor
53,812 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

also check www.undercovertourist.com I believe someone mentioned the other day that they got the 14 day for less then the price you have quoted

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

I've been checking 14 day tickets for our visit in February and at the moment I've found direct from disney to be the best deal.

9. Re: disney 14 days for price of 7 deal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 16:17