We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
206 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

Is this a separate ticket price? Do you have to hold a park ticket as well for that day? If so...is it worth it?

atherton manchester...
Level Contributor
188 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

It is a separate ticket price as we were gong to go but we fly home on the 10th nov the first day it starts.I think its worth going as its something different,it was something like £140 for 4 of us.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

Yes, separate ticket specific for the date you want to go. Many dates sell out early, and some may already be sold out, so buy your tickets online ahead of time.

You do not have to have a day ticket to go to the party; you are allowed in the park at 4:00 PM with a party ticket.

If you want to go during the day and stay for the party, that's fine, but you will need both a "normal" ticket day for your day visit, then the special ticket for the party in order to stay inside the park after the 7:00 PM closing to day guests.

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

kat,hi can you definately go in from 4?ill be taking the bus so i dont want to turn up early and end up standing outside for hours,

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

We got in last year at 4:00, on the party ticket alone. It is definitely worth a visit, at least once. Pick up a show schedule when you go into the park; there are special "party only" shows and events held throughout the night. Free cookies and hot chocolate, or apple slices and apple cider, too! And SNOW on Main Street during the parade! And the castle is AMAZING, all lit up with thousands of tiny white lights! And, as the night wears on, the crowd drops to practically nothing, and you can just walk right onto some of the most popular rides! OOOOH! I'm getting all excited! Go, and have fun!

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

iv got my tickets and i sooooo cant wait to go,

6. Re: Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party...How do u get in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 01:18