We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The fountains resort

7 posts
Save Topic
The fountains resort

We are planning to stay ay the fountains resort in Mid October.Has anyone got any info ??Can you definitely get the i ride outside the property ? as none of our party plan to drive in orlando. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Gerry in Ireland

Special Offer
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Admission
53 reviews
from US$25.99*
US$29.29
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The fountains resort

hello gerry, I have not stayed at The Fountains but will be the first week of November. From the research I've done it does look like you can catch a ride at the property and you can always catch a cab. Why don't you want to drive in Orlando? We have in the past...it's only around 200 for a week and it is very convenient, I would highly recommend it...then you are not at the mercy of others to get where you want to go. It's not like city driving there - we're not even in the heart of Orlando...it's pretty easy driving. Hope you enjoy The fountains - the place looks nice!

Happy Travels, Ash.

UK
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: The fountains resort

I returned from The Fountains a few weeks back - whilst Hurricane Wilma was visiting... Its a fantastic place. Nice a quiet and the right end of International Drive. I own a timeshare here and watched it develop from Oasis Lakes Resort to The Fountains. There are more facilities and more appartments in use all the time. It's still beautiful, clean, up-market and the pool is just to die for. You will love it....