We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how annoying is the OH

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
how annoying is the OH

when your packing, when your at the airport, when your on the plane how much does your other half stretch your patience.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how annoying is the OH

god,no measure big enough....doesnt pack then i get the "wheres my"didnt you pack it,after iv nagged for days for him to pack...then its leave the house with the minimum time to catch the bus,train etc to the airport"whats the rush"argh the plane wont wait,then its the dissapearing act and needing the loo just as the plane strts boarding...dont get me started i go wed,iv packed and i aint packin his,or going to the barber with him 2 hours before we leave,or anything else for that matter

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how annoying is the OH

you have it right buda, i hate being asked 100 times have you got the tickets, wheres the passports?!!! ready to run away before the flight leaves ahhh well florida worth it lol

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: how annoying is the OH

I think I annoy Scott more than he does me. I'm the one who:

1) Packs too much

2) Makes panicky scenes on the plane

3) Spends too much $$ on booze in the airport bar (See #2)

The only thing that is a real problem with Scott is that he's just not really a theme park kind of guy. He tends to pout.

Jennifer

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: how annoying is the OH

Oh, and he spends too much money!

J

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how annoying is the OH

Just when you're packing? At the airport? On the plane? How about ALL THE DADBURN TIME?!!!

I tell you the truth...the real reason we're flying, instead of driving, is coz I just don't want to hear it for twelve hours there and back!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: how annoying is the OH

Oooh, I thought of another one. Scott doesn't ever give me ANY input when I'm planning a vacation. In April it's all about, "Whatever you want, honey." He waits till October, after we're already there, and then wants to change everything around. I humped a bunch a food from home to Orlando this past trip. We were supposed to be on a budget and eat in. Mr. Moneybags gets there and decides he wants to eat out almost every meal. I had to drag most of my stuff back home AND now I have a balance on MY credid card to worry about. Aaargh!

Jennifer

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how annoying is the OH

Women learn your place

Why do you think us men take you on holiday?

It is so you can pack, un-pack and then re pack our suitcase.

Live with it and crack on.

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how annoying is the OH

Oh Jennifer, I SO know where you're coming from.

They don't even want to go to Disneyworld, they tell you. Wouldn't you rather go some place else, they say. Well, whatever, just so it's cheap, they tell you. Then they get there, and it's a whole different story.

Mick, does that happy wife of 17 years read your posts?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: how annoying is the OH

This trip my man packed for himself, just like a big boy. I'm pretty sure he takes me on vacation just to shut me up! He'd rather stay at home.

J

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,972 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how annoying is the OH

here here...

just hate it when they(not only he) ask why didn´t you book this instead of that...when you ask 100 times before booking anything and they say...whatever you want!

So it IS what I want and I just don´t listen to all the complaints...WE ARE ON HOLIDAYS, c´mom!