We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how's tha weather?

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
473 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
how's tha weather?

ok...so, looking like we need to pack jeans and a sweatshirt for the upcoming week, huh :)

are the pools at the all-stars sports resort heated? is there a hot tub?

thanks!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how's tha weather?

weather is mild

you will need layers

pa
Level Contributor
54,826 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how's tha weather?

The Pools are Heated :)

There is No Hot Tub :(

manchester
Level Contributor
130 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how's tha weather?

Are the pools heated at the quailty inn on I Drive 11 days and counting still struggling with what to pack

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
905 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how's tha weather?

The weather is beautiful- great park weather. It is in the 70's and sunny. It is chiilier in the morning and at night. Saturday is supposed to be 79 and sunny.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,634 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how's tha weather?

Thanksfully, it's beginning to warm up some and I'm hoping it's "balmy" come Dec. 8th. I'd be perfectly content with daily temps in the lower 70s.

The "hot tubs" can only be found at the moderate or deluxe resorts, not a value ones.

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,636 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how's tha weather?

It's supposed to be chilly tomorrow (lows in the mid 40's and highs in the upper 60's), with a little bit of a warm up for the next few days. Saturday looks to be our warmest day (low 60, high 79), then back to the low 70's again for the high.

manchester
Level Contributor
130 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how's tha weather?

Need to stop reading and looking at the weather must have pack and unpacked my case 5 times lol

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
706 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how's tha weather?

My maitenance guy works for Disney. He told me that Disney sets its pool heaters to 82 but in the cold, it only reaches 10 above air temprature except for the hot tubs.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how's tha weather?

I haven't got a clue waht to pack :-( Was going to pack light but keep thinking do I need shorts or jeans etc???

Is it still shorts weather? I do feel teh cold easy though.

manchester
Level Contributor
130 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how's tha weather?

KNowing the feeling iv took loads hehe pants and shorts just in case i paid for my baggage ill take it lol