We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Suggestion?

Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Suggestion?

We are heading to Kennedy Space Center tomorrow. We will probably be there a good portion of the day, so we will be looking for a place to have dinner. Does anyone know of any place near the Center (or on the way back to Kissimmee) that's any good? We aren't too fussy ... but would prefer a moderately priced non-chain place.

Thanks!

Cammie

New Jersey
Level Contributor
553 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

Cammie

Florida Seafood Grill in Cocoa Beach.We were there in June and it was very busy.That's a good sign.The food was fabulous and fresh.We had broiled seafood combos.Prices are reasonable.Check them out.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,383 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

You'll probably get this note too late, but my suggestion is to head up to Titusville and eat at Dixie Crossroads restaurant.

Great seafood, specializing in rock shrimp, and also lots of other good food as well.

Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

Thank you both for your suggestions. Will include which one we picked in my TR! :-)

Cammie

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

I would recommend Kelsey's Pizzeria in Cape Canaveral. It has very good Italian food in a pleasant atmosphere.

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

I also have another place that is wonderful and moderately priced. It is called Grillz. It has great seafood and just about everything- burgers, etc.. It is also in Cape Canaveral near the cruise ships. They have music in the evening .

6. Re: Restaurant Suggestion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 04:16