We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Topic
I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Message to those on December Roll Call.

Although we have not managed to get a Meeting organised, i will be in the DTD are on the evening of Christmas Day.

I have long dark red hair, red Crocs (although i still may have my trainers on). Black Tinkerebelle T-Shirt, Black Hoodie, Black Trousers. I will be with my BF who will either be:-

1. In a Wheelchair

2. On Crutches

3. Limping

And i am a big boned person.

Give me a wave and say Hi

Caz Essex X

ete
scotland
Level Contributor
225 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Hi Caz,

I will look out for you!

You will probably recognise me, I'll be with my 16 year old daughter who will probably be sporting 2 black eyes, possibly taped nose (not sure yet if it's broken)...........YES another injury, watch out travellers to Orlando LOL

she just had a skiing accident today.........and yes, we leave for Florida in 6 days time!!!

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

That sounds nasty. Hope she will be okay flying. She might get a little discomfort in her Sinus's.

Caz Essex X

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

I will also be there from the 24th-28th. I know we have to be at some friends house on Christmas Day for dinner so don't know if we will be in the park that day but will look for you.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Its in my flimsy plans LOL. I'll look out for you! One man in wheelchair, me with my new blonde bob!! and four noisy kids!

Not kids really..24,23,21,20!!) Rabble!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

I'll be comatosed on the sofa in sunny Stafford with three kids bouncing on me no doubt... actually doesn't sound so bad..

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Wow...lots injured before their trip. I hope this trend ends here.

Have a great time, that is great of you Caz to this semi gathering.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,642 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

I will be limping through Everglades City for the actual Xmas hols (a roadtrip stop) but will think of you, Caz, and all the walking wounded. Good luck to us all!

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Julie, Do you like your new hair do. I ave past soulder length dark red hair, i ve been growing it for years. Debating whether to have a fring cut back in (down to my collar bone now). It has taken me 2 years to grow my fringe out. The photos of our trip to Florida in Christmas 2006 made me decide to grow it. In all the photos my fringe had gone frizzy and parted in one spot where it wasnt wanted. I decided to grow it and put it back in ponytail when on Hols. Its getting on my nerves now, too limp.I just wash it, put curl mousse and put it up in claw gripon hols.

I wanted to eat at Rainforest Cafe in the evening, but might given WolfGang Puck a try instead. I really want to get out of the rut of eating in the same places this trip.

Caz Essex X

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Caz I do actually like my hair, its the first time I've come out of a hairdressers and liked it, usually run straight home to re-arrange it. It was very bad though, 3 years at least since the last cut. Had let myself go!!!! My good friend says it takes a few years off me, ha ha.

As for DTD christmas, I definately don't want to do the parks and had planned to go there late afternoon, and maybe get lucky at T-rex?? They are not taking bookings till the new year I think so its possible. I'm not bothered about eating something traditional on the day and don't think the others are. If we are there I will look out for you. Like I say, wheelchair, blonde bob(very blonde bob) and four rowdys who are never far away from me! Must be because I've got the purse!!

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
824 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I will be at DTD on Christmas Evening

Hi Caz

Sounds like you are going to have a great holiday, no matter what. Good on you, we have to wait until June to go to florida. Unless I win the lotto in the mean time, hope both of you have great time.