We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

oklahoma
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

We have booked our trip for May. I know this is a crazy question, but I have looked at all the menues and do not see Dr. Pepper on them. If we do not have a car and are confined to disney will I be able to get dr. pepper any where?

pa
Level Contributor
54,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Well, I may now sound crazy but because I don't drink soda, I really don't know this

Is it a Coke Product ?

Disney only sells Coke Products. That much I know because my Sister is a Pepsi Freak and she whines about it when we are at Disney :(

If needed, you can have some delivered by www.gardengrocers.com

oklahoma
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Yes, it is coke product. But on some of the menues that list their drinks I only see coke and sprite. I really am not that addicted their are just certain foods I think I have to have a Dr. pepper with.

pa
Level Contributor
54,188 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Ok since I really don't drink soda this is very hard for me. I am closing my eyes and have an image in my mind of the food courts I have been in this year and I can almost see the Dr. Pepper right next to the coke and sprite. I am of no help OKgal, I really can't say for sure. My Sister gets over not having any Pepsi by ordering alot of Blue Drinks with little umbrellas :)

uk
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Try Mountain Dew

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,092 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Don't even mention Moutain Dew. I have to import it into the UK for my kids as a treat. Not easy with a baggage allowance of only 20K lol.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
223 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Dr. Pepper is not a Coke product. It is an independent company - Dr. Pepper-Snapple. it was spun off from Cadbury recently. Of course, it started as an independent company years ago in Texas.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,941 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

I just asked my mixologist (mixes a variety of sodas in one cup), she does not remember dr pepper. She does remember vanilla coke.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

No I don't think that they serve Dr. Pepper. If they had anything it might be Mr. Pibb, which is Coke's answer to Dr. Pepper.

oklahoma
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

Oh, I thought it was a coke product. I guess because when grocery stores run sales it is always included with the sprite and coke sales. Well, I can drink Mr. Pibb if they have that. And Mountain Dew is not for me.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,313 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can you get Dr. Pepper in Disney

No Dr. Pepper at Disney-it is not a Coke product. You can go to the Hess mini stores by the gas stations-there is one by the Marketplace at Downtown Disney-but it is not sold anywhere else on Disney property