We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'The One' ticket

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
'The One' ticket

Ive just had one of those promo emails about a new theme park ticket which covers all of the Universal and Disney parks on one ticket for 14 days.

Has anyone bought these and/or used it? It seems to be a bit cheaper than buying seperetly

PM

London
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'The One' ticket

I think this is just a package deal put togther by certain companies and travel agents that offers you the "one" price but you will still actually recieve a flex ticket covering universal/seaworld/busch etc and a seperate ultimate ticket covering your Disney parks. Im 99.9% positive their is not actually one physical ticket that you can use for the lot. If it is cheaper then buying seperatly go for it.

I may be wrong though, but I don't think I am

:-)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'The One' ticket

I agree with Perkin that it's 2 tickets, a flex pass for Universal/Seaworld and a Disney ticket. Disney wouldn't share their tickets with anyone, why do it when they're the main attraction (in their eyes anyway). Travel agents may put both tickets in a package for a certain price but it's two tickets. You should check around and make sure that you are getting the best deal. Undercovertourist.com is a legit ticket agent and has good prices.

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'The One' ticket

See, normally, I would agree but it also covers one lot of parking fees - so if you go to Universal and then to Disney in the same day, you only pay one lot of parking fees....so that makes me think it is not 2 tickets.

ireland
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'The One' ticket

papamoomin, any chance you can post the link here?? and then when we've had a look at it we can give you a better opinion. personally i've never heard of just one ticket and can't imagine how it would work.

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'The One' ticket

Yeah course;

floridavillaoptions.com/attraction-tickets-s…

We havent booked our tickets yet for April (waiting to see if prices come down) but Im tempted!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,954 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 'The One' ticket

I'd be highly surprised if one Ticket.

Disney and Universal are not 'Friends' enough to have such cooperation, esp with the parking fees. D it is said does make it hard to go to their competitor's parks if staying on property there. I'm not saying this is true, but I wouldn't be surprised if so.

ireland
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'The One' ticket

papamoomin, i've looked at the link and agree it appears ok but i've looked around and there is no mention of this ticket on any of the major ticket sites.

and have to think if it really is as good as they are making out it would be more widely available. the company offering it is also not well known or publicised and i think they would have offered something like this to one of the bigger players.

i really cannot see any collaberation between disney and universal escaping a major announcement sorry.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 'The One' ticket

Until you get to the parking bit, I would say that it's likely they're selling you a package deal, which is fairly common and when offered, a good deal. However, by saying that you can park hop and pay for parking only once at ANY of the parks listed, that throws up so many red flags for me it isn't funny. There's no way I'd believe Universal & Disney would agree on such a deal. I'd be suspicious. (I am suspicious. Then again, I don't trust anyone...)

Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 'The One' ticket

PARK TICKETS do a similar thing but with 3 options as you may not want the water parks for example

check out fun in the sun tickets here

http://www.park-tickets.com/?villa=393

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
531 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 'The One' ticket

Hmm..I'd be a little suspicious with that deal. It seems too good to be true. But hey if it's a new promo ticket it might be legit and that's fantastic if it is!