We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quality inn international drive

essex
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
quality inn international drive

virgin have just changed our holiday to quality inn international drive (were originally booked at Wynfield Inn but this has closed down).

can anyone tell me what is around the hotel - restaurant wise and anything else to do. cant seem to find out much information online.

anyone stayed here???? i know it will be basic - but was a good price for a family of four and they have thrown in Virgin V room for free.

any advice please?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,943 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quality inn international drive

denny,s is outside.also perkins across the street. and over the road you have the Golden Corral, also in walking distance is Chuckie Cheese, Chilli,s so enough for you not to get bored ... also Popeye,s...

Portarlington...
Level Contributor
540 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quality inn international drive

Hi mdaly1

The link below might be of help.

orlando-internationaldrive.com/map/map2/idri…

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,239 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quality inn international drive

There are at least 2 Quality Inns on I Drive. Which one are you staying at? We have stayed at the one at this address

Quality Inn Plaza

9000 International Dr.

Orlando, Florida, United States, 32819

Which is not the one the previous poster is refering to. You need to give the address to find out what is nearby.

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quality inn international drive

bahama breeze down the road and subway, you are also near pointe orlando shopping centre with a nice italian restaurant

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
531 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: quality inn international drive

I am stayin at Quality Inn Plaza in June, Wonderworks is pretty close as well as lots of restaurants such as Denny's, Lobster House, Friendly's and if you walk a little farther there is a Tony Romo's and Ponderosa. If you walk the other way there is an Olive Garden.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,239 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: quality inn international drive

Before anyone gives advice, surely we need to know where the OP is staying.

7. Re: quality inn international drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 December 2008, 19:00
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,239 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: quality inn international drive

"virgin have just changed our holiday to quality inn international drive (were originally booked at Wynfield Inn but this has closed down)"

Sorry Tony but I don't understand how the OP has given the address of the hotel in this post, and also I don't understand why you need to be so nasty. Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

essex
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: quality inn international drive

oh my god - im so sorry i didnt mean to start a fued!

we have been booked into quality inn international (not plaza) on international drive.

thanks for all the tips on restaurants - seems as if there are quite a few.

we have been once before and stayed at lake buena vista so have not tried golden corral, ponderosa or chucky cheeses.

if anyone can think of any other tips - please feel free to post with advice - but please be nice lol

essex
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: quality inn international drive

hi bannerman - thank you so much for this map - it was really helpful!