We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus times..

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bus times..

Hello,

What time do the busses start going to the parks in the am? We want to eat at Tusker House at 8 and are staying at POP Century resort.

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus times..

They usually start running at least an hour before the parks open. If the restaurant is taking ADR's, there will be a bus that will get you from the hotel to the park in time.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus times..

Do I need to make specific reservations for that bus, or does it normally just show up at the resort?

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus times..

I think it just shows up, but I usually don't take the bus that early :) So someone else might be able to help you better.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus times..

Thanks Kat!

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,287 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus times..

There's never anything like reservations for a Disney Transport bus. They just show up.

6. Re: Bus times..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 04:16