We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Idaho
3 posts
Save Topic
Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Ugh.. although we've had our trip planned for almost a year, somehow I missed the deadline for the newsletter in December! Could someone please send me a copy of the December newsletter? Thanks so much!

Stephanie

Idaho
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Would it help to include my email?? lol

My3monkeez@aol.com

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Have just sent it to you. Are you a Monkees fan?

Idaho
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Thanks!! I have 3 kids, and they are my monkeys :-)

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

I missed the dealine too! Could someone please email me the Mousesavers Newsletter? Thanks!

triggerfish024@yahoo.com

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

Sent, Trigger. The newsletter usually comes out on the 15 of the month, so it's almost time for the next one!

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

THANKS! Yea, I know the new one is coming soon, but I was just curious about the promo codes and stuff. Thanks again! I appreciate it...

7. Re: Dec Mousesavers Newsletter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 16:18