We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel city direct

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel city direct

I cant believe virgin have put there name to TCD thats the name they should have got rid of. TCD took my £1500 deposit 1 day before they went under and knew this was going to happen but still stole my money from me. I am outraged they where are to do this, still waiting for my money back too. I would never in a million years book with them even under the virgin name. How many holidays prebooked did they ruin not only this but a lot of people are still waiting for their money.

Disgusted

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,398 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel city direct

I agree. There are hundreds of posts on this forum about TCD and Virgin. Judging by some of the responses it is being welcomed like the second coming. Until they find out the price!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel city direct

Or like armageddon if you were a regular Virgin Atlantic flyer.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel city direct

I know was wondering myself what the prices where looking like and over £7000 for a 4 bedroomed villa 4 adults and 2 children aged 5 and 12. I had to have a look though at the site I thought it was a joke at first.

gods own country
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel city direct

although I am a tcd fan,I agree madliverpudlian,

I have also price a holiday with them, no cheaper than virgin holidays..

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel city direct

I too was myself was a fan until they robbed me !!!!!!!!!

London
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel city direct

i am still waiting for £2k from them and seriously don't know if i will have any spending money wen i go to orlando in 5 weeks with virgin!

London
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel city direct

i am still waiting for £2k from them and seriously don't know if i will have any spending money wen i go to orlando in 5 weeks with virgin!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel city direct

Hi everyone just been refund my deposit back today cant believe it. Never in a million years would I ever book with them again even with virgin behind them.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel city direct

The dopes who book with them in the future cannot say they have not been warned.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel city direct

Vegasdebut007 i am sat here in a state of deep shock as it seems i now have to share my plane with them ,why oh why didnt i book BA.