We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

500 gift card promo for Disney World

n9
New London...
Level Contributor
907 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
500 gift card promo for Disney World

Has anyone else got the email with 500 gift card offer? Teeempt-ing!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,112 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

Nope, no such creature has arrived yet.

What's the offer?

n9
New London...
Level Contributor
907 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

Kat, it's a gift card that comes with a March or April stay, for a 5 day or 6 day stay. The value's work out to be a little under 600 per person with a park hopper ticket and magic express. YOu have to have the promo code to book that offer.

Wish I could go. =(

n9
New London...
Level Contributor
907 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

bump

Statesville, North...
Level Contributor
440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

N9

What is the code? Where did you get it? what are the stipulations?

I have a friend who deperately wants to take her family to WDW. This may just be what she needs.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,940 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

n9- I read about others getting it on other boards.

I do not think many got this offer, some said it was a good offer.

I have yet to get a pin code offer, I am almost afraid to get one then I will feel I have to use it.

My sister in law and a few friends have gotten them in the past.

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

Fred got one in his email and forwarded it on to me, something he will probably live to regret. I'm looking into it, even though he has already said NO.

Sorry, the pin code would do you no good. Offers like this are non-transferable and must be booked in the name of the person who received it.

The offer Fred received was for 5 nights, 6 days in a value resort, March 1 through April 16, including park tickets, for $594 per person, based on double occupancy. It says to call about the price for other resorts.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,940 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

Ethel- I can not believe it went to Fred's email and not to you. Lucky you he forwarded it to you.

Let us know if you decide to go.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

We took my mother in 2007. I booked everything under my name and paid on my card and she's since gotten 2 pins. I don't know how Disney even got her address! There's no rhyme or reason to it!

Jennifer

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

Oh I know! I read on another site that the best way to get on the list for those offers is to visit Disneyworld or Land often, stay onsite, frequent their website, answer surveys, etc, all of which I do. And did I get this offer? Oh no, FRED did! And last spring, my baby sister, who has never EVER been to Disneyworld or Land, never ordered the vacation planning kit, never been online, never done any Disney surveys, etc, got one of the postcards offers in the mail. Like you said, no rhyme or reason.

n9
New London...
Level Contributor
907 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 500 gift card promo for Disney World

If I had someone to go with me, I'd do it, but.... paying the double rate plus air fair etc etc is too much for the budget.