We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floridays similar wanted.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdon
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Floridays similar wanted.

Hi everyone,

I can't actually believe i am back on here again looking for info. After two trips last year, i thought we were done with Florida for a while, but guess we got the bug.

We are heading back over sometime in March or April and would have liked to stay at Floridays again, we stayed there both times last year. It seems to have shot up in price though and we would prefer to not pay as much, as we are hoping to do a disney cruise as well.

Is there anywhere close by or around that area that is similar in style to Floridays that is a little less in price?

Many thanks

Lisa

New York
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

The marriott properties are nice-but if you book through marriott they are very expensive- I book through owners for less than half of what travel sights or Marriott would want-not too familiar with Floridays, but from what I've read Marriott Cypress Harbour or the grand vista you could check out-

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

The Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa is very similar to floridays. Not sure of prices, but check it out. Also, there's Vista Cay by Millenium.

Merseyside
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

Hi

Have stayed in the Fountains which is very similar (might be slightly better) than Floridays. It is next door to Floridays.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,611 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

I was going to suggest the Fountains, And Vista Cay as well as the marriots but see I have been pipped to the post. Good luck, and let us know where you end up.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
68 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

we stayed at the fountains last summer and had a great time much cheaper than Floridays and just next door great area to stay

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

we've just got a 3 bed condo @ vista cay in 2010 (16n) for £880 through www.destinationamerica.co.uk i'd say its defo worth a look...

london england
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

Hi just booked with alpha rooms for july 3rd for 3 weeks to floridays cost £1,900 wanted to stay at Fountains but way too expensive £2,700. alpha rooms were the cheapest search on the net and no credit card charge.

8. Re: Floridays similar wanted.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 01:16